June 2, 2009

CSI

Last week was like, the crime week in my office building and also my colleague's house at a nearby condo. There are 4 of us who live just about 10 mins top of walking distance to the office. Yeah, we friggin loooovveeeeee our office too much that we just have to see our office building every time we open our friggin sliding door. Hah.


But I digress.


Anyhoo, last week, there was a robbery on my office level. That company lost 7 pcs/laptops during lunch hour. Apparently, there were 2 guys came over claiming to spray some insects chemical. At first I thought, maybe the receptionist got knocked out because of the chemical smell or something but apparently, according to the cleaner (yeap aku memang kepoh), the receptionist went down to tapau lunch, leaving the 2 guys having their hoohaa time packing up 7 pcs/laptops on their own. Well, that to me was.... super moron la kan. Like how on earth can you just leave the office to strangers like that? But... shit happens lah. I feel bad for the receptionist though. Sure kena super sula from the bosses.


Then, last weekend, 2 guys came over to my colleague's house claiming that they got an instruction from my colleague's landlord to service the aircond. Funny part was, my colleague's house doesn't even have an aircond in the first place. Mesti the strangers thought, aisey bodonyaaaaa cakap aircond patut cakap nak betulkan jamban kaannnnn. When the guys saw my colleague calling the landlord, they just walked away.


And then...


*Gayah kalau nak cite pasal mende jadik kat dia memang drama lebey kaannnn*


I encountered a super creepy perv guy in my office area. I first met him in a cafe last week when I wanted to buy breakfast. He was there having his. The moment I stepped out of the lift until I got back to the lift, he looked at me like he wanted to jump on me. And that crook smile!! And then, same day, I went out for a smoke at the lift lobby sometime around noon. He came out of nowhere, asked to borrow my lighter. He practically grabbed my whole hand to take that lighter, you know! My mouth was already nak mengeluarkan segala jenis api to fire him but when I saw the way he looked at me and that smile, for the first time, my brain worked faster than my mouth. I thought, it would not be such a good idea to be harsh on this man when I have no weapon whatsoever with me at that time. Buatnya dia merentan, mati aku. And then, for 2 days in a row, everytime I opened my office door, there he was. Walking aimlessly and kept turning back to look at me.


Pepper spray is now my best friend. And everywhere I go now, I never leave that thing. Even to throw rubbish at my condo. Seriously! It's getting freaking scary now


But then, I got to thinking. What if the criminals use the pepper spray to do bad things on us?? Oh man... now I have to be a walking hardware store lah. I'll have pepper spray, rambo knife, bottle of acid, chota, baseball bat, the works. Hah! ADA BERANI?!!!!




Jokes aside, be alert you people. It's a dangerous world out there. *inhaling exhaling smoke*




*poyo muka Femme Fatale*

1 orang buang masa di GayahLand:

Unknown said...

be dangerous nyah, rather than be the victim!